Knob Lock Sets
Arrow H Series Knob Sets
Arrows H Series Grade 1 Cylindrical Knob Locks have been engineered for years of dependable operation. They are offered in a complete range of functions and finishes and can be purchased with either conventional or SFIC cylinders. Constructed of cold rolled steel and coated with a zinc dichromate finish for corrosion resistance. Mounts on doors thickness between 1-3/4" and 2".
- ANSI Grade 1 Certified (What is ANSI Grade 1)
- Available in seven different finishes
- Standard "A" Lock Cylinder--Other manufacturers cylinders available
- Can be purchased to accept SFIC cylinders
- Non-Handed-can be mounted left or right
Arrow MK Series Knob Sets
Arrow MK Series Grade 2 is constructed of cold rolled steel and coated with a zinc dichromate finish for corrosion resistance. Designed to fit doors with of thickness between 1-3/8" to 1-3/4". Available in seven finishes and available with SFIC (Small Format Interchangeable Core) set up.
- ANSI Grade 2 Certified (What is ANSI Grade 2)
- Can be purchased prepped for SFIC
- Non-Handed can be mounted left or right
- Available in seven finishes
Master Lock Residential Style Door Locks
Master Lock Tulip Door Knobs are ANSI Grade 3, designed for residential applications. They come in different functions such as entry door locks, passage door locks and privacy door locks. Available in multiple finishes all with the exclusive Master Lock Antibacterial Bonded Finish™.
- ANSI Grade 3 (What is ANSi Grade 3)
- Residential door locks
- Six way adjustable latch fits all doors 2-3/8" to 2-3/4" backsets
- Available in multiple finishes